2020. What more is there to say? 2020 was. . . not a good year. We all know the gory details so I won’t bore you with that. Only to say that I have never been so happy to put a year in the rear view.
Let’s just skip right to the goals, shall we?
Writing-wise, I actually had a very productive year. Writing has been my escape, living in fantasy worlds a breath of fresh air compared to our current reality. I wrote multiple option book proposals, a picture book, went on sub with a very special project (cross your fingers!!), and launched the first books in two new series, including my very first published YA book. It’s been an odd experience, but I’m grateful I’ve had this to help me through it all.
Let’s look ahead to 2021! 🙂
- Launch Heartless Heirs, the sequel to Twin Daggers
- Launch Lost Island, the sequel to Hollow Dolls
- Write MG fantasy novel (if the option book proposal sells! If not, write another proposal!)
- Finish drafting & revise YA Fantasy work-in-progress
WANT TO DO:
- Finish drafting YA sci-fi retelling of Trojan War
- Revise YA fantasy novella
- Begin all-out rewrite of my very first novel (this has been on many, many years’ “might do” list – someday I really will do this!).